Saturday, December 12, 2009

Live from My Study, It's Saturday Night

I just got in from my friend's birthday party. I was so nice to see her and spend time with her. We met in college in 1989 and spent the next five years studying together and I've always missed her since we graduated. We've managed a few lunches since 1995 but jobs, families, and other things have prevented us being able to spend time together like we did when were were at school. We had those things then too but school was our escape.

I don't know if anyone could view the snowball fight video I uploaded. Seems some might not have been able to work it. I'm reposting it with Youtube so we'll see how it works.

I'm going for a hot shower. As I suspected, I didn't get to write today. No spare time anywhere but I have pulled off the first chapter of The End of Winter. I think I will start there. We'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.