Saturday, February 13, 2010

What's Up?

Me.

I woke at 6:40. I know, nuts. My shoulder was hurting and it woke me. I simply can't lie on my left side. This is the biggest problem I have sleeping. It hurts my shoulder and neck to sleep in my left. I can't lie on my right for long either. For some reason, I can't sleep with my back to the door. I know, I know, I know. Crazy. For all the years of my married life, I've slept facing the door. The few times I didn't I was still lying on my left side. Always.

I've tried to sleep on the other side. I used to here because I had my nightstand on that side of the bed. But again, Jerry was between me and the door.

In addition, my blanket went off again. Yes, I was in bed by six again. Not sleeping but watching stuff, cruising the net, worked a bit on my post that was due days ago when the depression knocked me on my can.

I considered going to the Y this morning. Decided it was a disturbance in the force and promptly put it out of my mind. But I may still do it. What else do people do this early?

I'm off for now. No one is here anyway. Maybe I'll be back later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.