Friday, February 12, 2010

Do You Know What Day It Is?

I'm just about to head out for work and decided I better do an update. Went to bed at 6:30 last night. Yes, I did. Took the laptop, put it on my bed table and watched Human Target. Then, I think I watched something else. But I don't remember what. LOL. I kept sort of dozing, not really sleeping. More of a daze. I just lay there under my blanket thinking very little. I tried to write a bit but when your brain is that fuzzy... all you get is lint.

I am praying that several problems are resolved today. They have not responded back to me on this since I asked last week. Two landlords are not going to get paid is all I can say.

I was supposed to go to Dave and Becca's for supper last night but Becca IM'd me to say Sarah had been up coughing all night and wasn't really feeling well and could we do it tonight. I don't have a confirmation on that. My plans are now to come home and repeat last night. I really, really need to just stop thinking for a while and do nothing but sleep.

I got up last night just before I turned out the light at 10 to check the thermostat. It read 16 degrees! I was shocked since the house was quite warm. When I tried to adjust it it wouldn't go up beyond 30. I decided the batteries had probably not been changed since before Jerry died. The are supposed to be changed every year. We usually did it when we changed the smoke alarm battery. Hmmm, that may need it too, come to think about it.

Ok. Got to run. I'm up to two SJW a day at the moment. One in the a.m and one in the p.m. I'm not happy about it but I don't think I'm in a very good place. Hair . . . I can buy a wig... or two.

1 comment:

  1. This didn't show up when I finally got into Multiply today. Hope your day went well -- Beloved Husband got our drive cleared and tomorrow we'll venture out into the real world again.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.