Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday Masquerade

I hate Tuesdays that masquerade as a Monday. They just don't feel right. Usually by Tuesday you've gotten past the worse of the calls, the heaviest load of paper, the most annoying client. But a Tuesday that masquerades as a Monday is filled not only with Monday's stuff but the stuff that usually comes on Tuesday as well. It is just frustrating.

I'm at the 3:30 mark and feel antsy. I want to go home and write. I have several things I need to get done tonight. I can tell that the depression is better. The pain isn't better... just the black cloud that envelopes me when it is at its worst.

I'll tell you something else. I'm bugged that my fingers have gotten so skinny that my rings won't stay on right! What is that about??? And why is this miracle weigh loss not consistent? Why not my hips? Why fingers and faces? Why not my boobs? I've commented this on in a video blog yesterday that has not been posted yet but will be tonight. I've lost hair. I've lost a ring size. I've lost my cheekbones. I've lost leg fat. I've even lost some in my waist and stomach (not enough). WHY NOT THE TWO MOST ANNOYING PLACES A WOMAN CAN BE OVERWEIGHT - boobs and saddlebags?

And what is with that skin? Someone stole mine and left theirs and they are wayyyyyy bigger than me. Well, not way... but some.

Ok, now that I've aired my most humiliating issues, I'm going back to work and put in the final hour and a half. I'm going to comtemplate a face lift, a boob reduction, a tummy tuck. . . . wonder if there is just a newer model I can buy?


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.