Monday, February 15, 2010

Houston! We Have SUN!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, that is real sun out there! And a ton of snow! Blindingly beautiful so get on your shades, break out the sun block, only if you aren't D deficient!

I'm headed for the shower. Been up since before around 7:30. Go figure. I give up. Already had three conversations before 9. Wow! Last night after 10:30 I had four in about 30 minutes. Life as a popular girl has it's drawbacks.

I'm off to read my next writing critique for the Wednesday night meeting. And work in some personal writing. I need to do some other things too. Deltoid on the left arm is hurting terribly and for some reason, a spot the shoulder on the OPPOSITE side is hurting! WHAT! {sigh} Whatever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.