Saturday, February 13, 2010

Up and At 'Em

I'm finally awake enough to think about doing something. Oh, I've been up, and awake. But I've done nothing. Sat here cruising around and put up an old theme that I really like. I want to walk in this wood and capture some of those fireflies. Or is it fairies? I will sit them on my nightstand and fall asleep watching them glow. Tomorrow, I'll let them go again.

No plans at the moment. Got to get a shower and get dressed. I had one last night but I feel the need this morning. I'm going to see about food soon. I forgot to eat last night and grabbed a granola bar around ten o'clock. My stomach says that was not nice but I'll grab something substantial soon.

Maybe back later. Not much I want to do today since the sun is, once again, on vacation. He's gone south to melt their snow.

I know.... I need to write!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.