Saturday, April 10, 2010

Illumination

Well, I think I've finally found Simon's last name. Simon Lancaster. Not sure but it keeps coming up. So. . . Lancaster it is. As he's apparently British... I suppose it is fitting. I have a peripheral knowledge of the name... something about roses and a 100 years war. {shakes head} I was AMERICAN history. But I did study other history. I suppose this means I have to research it but that always leads to rabbit trails that lead everywhere but the direction I'm going. I will trust my wonderful Brit contacts to give me any interesting or pertinent details. Might make an interesting blog post. The sex in novels did.

I've got several other names as well. Quinn McKinley, Simon's old "friend". Hugh Hamilton, a person involved in the Horus Corporation who is apparently in charge of something important. Incidentally, this Quinn character is trying to talk. Got to shut him up since he's not my focus at this point. But an interesting development. Soon as I said his name he said, "Yes?" LOL.

If there is a female character I think her first name is Madison. That's isn't decided definitely yet but Snowgoon offered it one morning online and it rang a bell. Filed for the moment with no last name.

So, some things coming to light. I'm please to finally get some names! It is very difficult to try and write about someone with no name.

I'm off now. I've got to do some running and then get back to the writing.


2 comments:

  1. The House of Lancaster was one of the factions in the War of the Roses and headed the English during the 100 Years War against France. Kings Henry IV, V and VI were all from the House of Lancaster.

    BTW... I commented on your blog about 6 months ago... and just today got a bounce back saying the email to you was undeliverable... wtf?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry JP. My email address was apparently incorrect. Had no idea. It was a really old one! I'm not used to people commenting so never paid attention. Maybe that was why. I changed it recently to the correct address and it seems ok.

    Thank you for coming back! Actually, I knew that about the House of Lancaster but my degree was focused on Am. History and Communal studies so it was a vague sort of knowledge.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.