Saturday, March 17, 2007

Bring You Up-To-Date

I just finished updating my "novel" blog, Hidden in the Mist . It is finally up-to-date with my Yahoo 360 blog. This will make it easier for new readers to get caught up quicker and stay on track.

The trick now will be just keeping it current. It is very difficult to keep two blogs going and I have tended to move toward the 360 blog. However, Blogger.com offeres some fun and unique ideas and ways to tweak it that Yahoo doesn't offer. So, I have kept both.

I am also going to to start thinking about the November NaNoWriMo contest again. I think I should get a plan this time and work with that. The starting cold turkey seemed to be a hinderance. And they say that an outline is acceptable. I do so hate outlines!

That's all for tonight. I hope you will visit all my sites. Have a great weekend. I am off to work on Chapter X.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.