Sunday, March 4, 2007

When the Wind Blows...

I was looking at the ticker at the top of the page and got a graphic of how quickly time has flown. My baby girl is half a year old! I won't go in to the sappy grandmama stuff but she is such a doll.

Sarah Cheyenne, December 2006

She is still small, only weighs a bit over 13 lbs. She doesn't care much for baby food and sometimes she doesn't drink a full 8 ozs of formula. She has little fat feet and fat legs and her hands are a bit plump but she isn't really fat, like some babies. I worry but we give her vitamins in her formula so she at least gets enough of those. She is a happy smiley baby who loves music. During church I hold her facing front and seated on my arm with my other arm around her. Today, during the singing her little legs were kicking and her arms flapping around and she was having the best time. Becca and I laughed and both of us agree, once she is on her feet, watch out, cause Miss Cheyenne has her shouting shoes on. This is one Pentecostal baby.

I am sitting in my study enjoying the peace and quiet. Mike is working, Dave and Becca are out and Jerry is napping in his chair. There is NO SOUND but the computer, heat flow, and the ticking of my clock. You know there is a scripture that says there will be 30 minutes of silence in heaven when God is presented with the prayers of the Saints. I suspect it will be my favorite time if I am honored to be there. I am awed by Him now and the sound of that kind of silence must be overwhelming to the spirit. Not even the ticking of a clock because time will be no more. Not the breath of a breeze because nature will cease her restless turmoil.

Wow!

Visit my Yahoo 360 page. Dixiegirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.