Saturday, March 31, 2007

Updating the Mist

Just spent several minutes updating the draft of Hidden in the Mist I have posted. It is a bit of a chore but I quite like this idea of putting it out here. I suppose I could limit access a bit and may eventually do that to those who request it. Have to think about it.

Today is a gloomy day. The sky is overcast and the wind has a bit of a chill. Not cold, just a bit cool. I am sure it is somewhere in the 60's. The pollen, on the other hand, is horrendous. I have a sore throat, stuffy nose, and my skin feels tight, probably because of a coating of pollen. I dislike the mid-west, particularly this pothole where I live. No real clean air, the water is really nasty, and I've been sick ever since I came here.

Believe me, if I was financially able to leave, I would. I crave an ocean breeze so badly I can almost smell it. And to see a sky that is not tinged with the gray of motor exhaust would be heaven indeed.

Well, enough of that. I am out of here for a bit. Got loads of stuff I want to do today. I have felt back all day with the allergy symptoms and I can't take a lot of stuff because it knocks me out.

Have a good day all. Drop by Hidden In the Mist and take a coffee break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.