Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day Monday

I'm not laboring at all. I'm sitting here in the living room looking out at a dismal cloudy day. I do not want to go to the picnic since it is far cooler with no sun out. It is currently 63 F! I won't be doing any running. Had planned to sit in the shade and watch the games and crochet while chatting.

I'm going but I'm probably only going to stay for lunch. Mike will want to be there all day and I may just drop him off and come home and pick him up later. I'm going to call him.

I'm a bit annoyed. I don't get out much as it is. I was looking forward to this. I'd rather have 90 degrees and sun than 63 and clouds. This is more than likely going to set off some joint pain if I get too cool. So, not sure now what I'll do.

It is ten now so I have to decide soon. I don't know if Sarah is going or not either.

I woke up with quite a bit of pain and that has become the norm. I'm not resting well. No, there doesn't seem to be a solution since I have no idea what is causing it. I am going to talk with both doctors about a sleep study. Something is wrong when I sleep.

I'll be back later to post my Labor Day photo. Not sure what it will be. Did more reading on Boomerang. You get to do 10 free advance posts a month and if you want more, you have to subscribe and pay for it. Sooooo, I can use the 10 free. I'm not paying for it. Sorry I wasn't more clear about that. I just discovered it this morning reading on the site. I figured I better read up on all the features. It is a nice one. However, if you use Microsoft outlook, that feature is installed. But you have to go online for it to work. Window Life Mail also allows you to send later and you can use gmail with it, so I'm going to look at it. I simply use gmail online now for everything because it is just easy.

All righty, off to see what I can see. Have a nice holiday if this is your holiday. If not have a great day in the mines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.