Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Case of the Delayed Post

No, I'm not writing a mystery... at least not one with that title. It is a pretty good title for a Perry Mason story, though. No, I'm going to experiment on the blog with a plugin called Boomerang. I am supposedly able to send my post through my email at a later date. Since Multiply does not have a feature for this, I've had to improvise. So, here goes.

We had Sarah's birthday party tonight at her house. After the party, we went to the pool and swam for about two hours. Everyone had a great time. In attendance were me, Mike, my sister Phyllis, Dave, Becca and her parents, Sue and John. And of course, the birthday girl. If you have not already done so, you will find the video already posted... if this delayed post worked, that is. 

Also, by now there are photos in the albums. 

I'm off to bed now. I'd like to be able to go to church tomorrow. Everyone have a great Labor Day weekend if you're blessed enough to be in America. It is the last official summer holiday. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.