Sunday, September 6, 2009

Seven Thirty Sunday

The clock went off at 7:30 and I thought it was a work day! I jerked awake think "Oh my goodness! I'm gonna be later!" I HATE that and it has been happening a lot on the days I am off. Perhaps the days are running together or something. I don't know but I really hate waking up like that. I may change my alarm sound for a bit to see if it helps.

Or maybe on weekends I can use a different sound. My sleeping brain won't be yanked back to reality so hard. . . maybe. {sigh} Just a thought.

Slept fine, I think. Kind of hard to tell if you slept well when you get jerked awake like that. At any rate, I slept hard.

I"m not writhing in pain this morning so that is a plus. Feet hurt. They usually do but not quite so much. Hands hurt. This happens off and on too but is more so today. As for the rest of me, well, not so bad considering it is a gloomy, drizzly day. My knees hurt a bit too but I think I can walk. Geezzzzz, I sound like a train wreck! Or that I was hit by something traveling at high speeds.

Anyway, I am going to get ready for church. I have several people who are supposedly going. We will see. Usually they don't. Mike will be so sore he can't walk. He doesn't get enough exercise and he's gained a l lot of weight since Jerry died. So, I don't expect he will be out of bed soon.

I am going to fix my hair and get dressed. I will be back after church but my plan is to sit down to the laptop and write some. Been working on mist a bit more since I go it. I'm trying to get into it again. November is coming and I want to have myself disciplined for it. This will not be impossible but it will be difficult. It has been my practice to find something to keep my mind off what has happened. That usually involves computer games and internet cruising, and visiting everyone's blog, and my Facebook account (I really am not crazy about Facebook but I do have some friends I like there, so I keep it.)

In fact, the game Farmtown on FB has been a great diversion. I realized when I got bored with it a few weeks ago that it was probably coming to an end. Seven months of planting, plowing, and harvesting and flowers etc have served their purpose. They have kept me from thinking many nights. Now, I want to do something else.

So, first vacation, then writer's group, then Nano, and then holidays............I forgot holidays.

I'm stopping there. I'll think about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.