Thursday, February 7, 2008

Bugs About

The bugs are going around again. The baby was sick Monday and they took her to the ER. Her daddy was sick Tuesday and Wednesday. Her mother was sick Wednesday. I took the baby home with me last night so her mom could rest but could only keep her until midnight. I had to work today. Becca tried to get her mom and dad to keep her over night so she could take care of herself. She was still vomiting and not well. Her parents said they couldn't do it.

Now, these folks don't have a job. They don't either one work. He just got on disability but her mother just doesn't want to work. Becca does a lot for her folks, particularly when they had no income. (At least for the last 4 1/2 years I've know her!) And on paydays, they go get her folks and bring them to their house for the weekend and feed them all weekend. But everytime the girl needs something from them, they just don't have time. It is just inconvenient.

So Sarah went home last night about midnight. I felt bad I couldn't keep her longer because Becca was still sick. Even so, I am really tired today. I just want to sleep for about 4 hours! I am praying NOT to catch this. At the ER they told Becca that over 100 babies had been through with this nasty bug! Adults are getting it, too. Fever, vomiting and diaherrah are the symptoms and last about two days.

I am all set up on the computer except for some software I have to still load that is not crucial at the moment. But I find there is either something wrong with my glasses or one of my eyes. It appears to have been revealed by the larger screen. However, I love the machine! It is soooo fast! Quad core, folks, is awesome. I don't get hung up opening several programs and it zips through everything. AND I was able to get it with XP!

I have not been writing lately. I wanted to drop in today and see how things were going. I have been visiting some blogs, just not posting on mine.The computer took my time last week and now I am in the midst of tax filings. I did Dave & Becca's. I'm working on mine. My sister will probably want help and I have my other son, Mike's to file.

It is colder than a well-diggers ankles today. I even saw a tiny snowflake or two. I can't wait until spring! Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.