Saturday, February 16, 2008

Another Day, Another Chapter

I posted another piece of Hidden in the Mist for those of you still reading. Actually, I'm trying to fill in some areas so things may seem to move a bit slow for a time. But I think I like this little bit tonight. However, as Alice pointed out, I have some threads hanging that I have to weave back in and it will take some time. Her pointing them out was a huge help!

I've been sick for three days now and still feel terrible. I want to go to church tomorrow but I don't know if I can sit through it as bad as I feel. My throat is sore. I still have a headache made worse with every cough. And the cough, well, it just keeps going and going. I'm going to bed now and hope for a restful night.

I really am tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.