Saturday, February 2, 2008

Saturday Delay

I've been away for a few days getting the new computer set up and transfering data from the old to the new. This is a tedious task as I have to load files on a flash drive and copy them to the new computer. I looked for alternatives but without buying something to make it easier, this is the simplest and cheapest.

I have been reading blogs here and there and trying to keep up but it seems as if everyone else has been as busy as I. I won't write long here because I still have several things to do today and I got a late start. I haven't really felt good all day and I have either a mild upper respiratory problem so it is probably that. Had a mild headache all day and I think I may have run a fever later today. So, will those ills aside, I have not finished all the task I wanted to finish.

Hope you are all having a great weekend. I hope I can be back by the first of the week and do some serious writing. I must get back on track with Mist. Several things have happened along the way that derailed my intentions. I really feel that my disorganization is becoming a problem. Must put that on my list of things to check on.

Everyone take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.