Thursday, January 3, 2008

Weekend Approaching - Proceed with Caution

I've been out since the 21st of December and the office was open for three days during that time. I am so buried in paperwork I couldn't see daylight when I got in on Wednesday. I am so thankful the weekend is only one day away.

I still haven't told everyone about our Winter Warm Up services. This was December 27th & 28th. Pastor Scott Graham from Illinois preached the night services and it was wonderful. On Thursday night he preached "Stay Out of the Woods" and on Friday night it was "Walls and Gates". I hoped to put something on here about them but I've just been so busy I have not had time to do much on the blog. Becca got them on cd so I may borrow them and re-listen to get some idea for posting. I wish you could have heard the whole thing.

I am going to stop now and run out for food. I have been wading through mounds of paper and can finally see a glimmer of light. I hope to be through with the five moves I have to process today! Whew!

I've changed the music on my blog but it isn't what I was hoping. I love the bagpipes playing Amazing Grace. I've decided to ask my family to have that played at my funeral. I also like the old hymns with the bluegrass sounds. But the ones I could post appear to be short clips. Still pretty though.

Hope you all have a great week and wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.