Friday, January 4, 2008

Enough Stuff

O.k. I'm pretty sick of this whole mess. I have a horrible headache that I went to bed with last night and it has only worsened today. My neck and shoulder hurt too. I took two muscle relaxants last night to see if it would help but it didn't. So, my weekend appears to be going down the toilet if I can't shake this off. I am going to lunch with my son and his family and he has magic hands that I will ask him to use on the neck if he wants to get a free lunch!

I'd appreciate all you praying friends to say a prayer for me right now because I've had enough of this headache!

I have gone around to all your blogs and caught up with some of the reading. I actually realized I had not visited a few in over a month! Wow, what a busy couple of months I had. Nano and Thanksgiving in November and Christmas and two birthdays in December!

Now, I am focusing on working on Mist and I have to get busy with my church website. It has been down a year becasue I have computer problems. But my son said I could come over and put it up from his. I also want to work in my two nano novels from 06 and 07.

So, it would seem the rest of the year is already planned? {sigh} I'm tired already!

I will leave you with this thought:

Year
, n. A period of 365 disappointments.--Ambrose Bierce in The Devil's Dictionary


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.