Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year, Same Story

I hope you have all had a wonderful holiday season and that you have begun the new year with a commitment to your goals, whatever they may be.

For me, today was rather uneventful and tomorrow I must go back to the mines. I dread this but it is a necessity. My pain has been at peak levels all week because I had too little sleep. Tonight, I took a Flexril and will take another when I turn in at last to try and shake this pain in my neck, shoulders, arms and back. I really have to start going to the Y regularly now. I dread that too since every New Year's liar will crowd the place for two months.

I just posted the 29th Chapter of Hidden in the Mist. I know a couple will dash madly over to check it out. Let me warn you, it is short, too. I apologize but at the moment, it seems to be presenting itself in short segments that just seem to lend themselves to chapter breaks. The nice thing about this is that I can write more often in short breaks! I've worked out some kinks I think and now I have to get cracking on this case with Samantha. There is a murder to solve and the mystery of the Circle of Seeing relating to Samantha's sight.

When I call these chapter, you must understand that on the off chance I get this completed, the current chapter divisions will most assuredly change. The current format simply followed writting perionds. I had to stop in the middle of something... so I break in places where I "feel" that transitions occur.


I will bid you all a good night. May the One Eternal God smile on you in this new year. May He grant you grace and mercy. May He bless your going out and your coming in. And may you cultivate a desire to learn of Him, grown in Him, and live for Him. May you quench the thirsting of your soul by drinking from the living waters that flows from the eternal fountain.

God Bless and Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.