Wednesday, March 1, 2006

It's a Real Baby!


Yahoo! Baby pictures are here! I have attached a copy of my first grandchild's picture. Isn't it adorable? These were taken this morning! If you click on the picture you will open one that is a bit larger. Use your back button to come back to this page.

We don't know if it is a boy or girl yet because it is too early to tell. But they said it could be left handed. You can see the left hand just below the word "Hi" in the picture. During the sonogram it kept moving the left hand to its face and didn't move the right hand at all. Becca was so worried she asked if it had a right hand. They laughed and showed it to her.

The left handed idea is not too farfetched. Becca is left handed and both grandmothers (her mom and I) are left handed. So, the odds favor it. There is not anyone in my family that we are aware of who was or is left handed. I am the only leftie in the Gilmore, Browder, Patch clans as far as I know. Neither of my sons is left handed. Strange, huh? But my son married a left handed girl who everyone thinks looks like my daughter!


Get this. The due day for above baby is between September 12 and 16. My due date for my other son, Mike, was September 12. He was born on September 22! We are hoping that that this baby will be born on Mike's birthday too. Every kid needs an Uncle Mike and to share a birthday with him would be awesome for both of them.

I think once we saw today's photos we all got excited. Becca said the baby was very active on the sonogram and the nurse said everything looked great. They also gave her some more medicine to help her not be so sick. Today she felt wonderful. She is such a fun girl to have around when she feels well.

I am going to bed now!! Really! Isn't it cute?

3 comments:

  1. Hey Cindy Lou! That's so cool! It's so amazing that you can see so much from
    a sonagram. I checked out your website very cool also. Thank you for the
    kind words. You do have alot of great writing, you just have to figure out
    how to string the "chapters" together. I'm jealous of you. You are so
    beating my butt on the writing scale. You have a website, a blog, and more.
    I'm going to try to catch up with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are wonderful, Cindy ! It really moves me, I'm so happy for you ! You'll be the best grandma ever on earth ! You still are ! How many socks and bonnets and tops... have you knitted, yet ? (*smiles*)

    Many sweet thoughts to this soflty growing baby.... many many...

    Cyber kisses,
    Marie (Pim, in another world !)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was great! Are you going to be called Grandma?

    Actually I think she looks like her Great-Great Aunt Phillis. I just hope she has more hair than that Aunt.

    This makes it very exciting. I will be so glad when Becca is not so sick.

    Love you
    Great Great Aunt Phillis

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.