Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I See Something Coming!

Yes, the new year is just around the bend. I can see the glimmer of the ball on top of that building in New York.

I have an eye exam this afternoon. Really.

I also have a runny nose, a headache, a stuffy head, sneezing, and coughing. Sounds like a cold but I am denying it. By the time the eye doc is done my head will truly be exploding.

I have a four day weekend beginning Friday. I so need another. I discovered that my "novel" has progressed more than I knew. I checked the files and there are 34 "sections" saved on my computer. I don't know if I can rightly call them chapters because some may eventually be merged. Anyway, each one runs about 2500 words except for one which is 10,000 words. So that gives me about 78,000 words. Now I am faced with the task of organizing it into something coherent. Actually, I think it is good. I am very critical of my own writing and rely heavily on my gut to tell me when it is right. A lot of this is "right".

I have one section posted on my website. I think it will be a prologue but not sure. www.cindysplace.4t.com Do visit please and check out the last page for some of the writing. Some of it is rather old. I am working on adding some things but I am spurcing up the pages before I do.

Must go now but I will be back soon.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.