Thursday, September 8, 2022

September Update of Life on the Ledge

I have no idea where the last week went. If you find it, please send it on. I was very busy last week, after I returned home from Ohio. I celebrated with David and family. They took me to see an outdoor play called Tecumseh. It was amazing. 

The whole weekend was pleasant and I had a great time . I came home feeling pretty good. 

By the middle of the week, I began to have problems with my lower back and right hip. My aunt and uncle came for the weekend and left on Tuesday. This morning I could hardly get out of bed and when I did, walking was a huge problem. Lots of pain.

Mike is here for the weekend. I think he just wanted company but he also has been helping me by running errands for me. I simply couldn't handle a trip to the store. 

I haven't slept well in nearly 5 days and I think this has added to the problem. They got my new BiPap machine in.... finally, after a year. It looks like the old one but obviously the guts are updated. It still is a pain to use but necessary.

I'm about to head off to bed. I really have several things to do tomorrow and if my back isn't better, I don't think they'll get done. I've been turning in earlier but not sleeping any better. We'll see about tonight. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.