Sunday, August 2, 2015

Chores

I have returned. Arkansas was lovely and it was a relatively peaceful week. Hardly any pain at all. I slept well. I got to see my son and his family and spend time with the Grands. It was a great week. My aunt and uncle and sister went with me to help drive the 12-hour trip. Everyone had a good time and it was evident. Sarah has a birthday party while she was there and that was fun.




I'm tired this morning because I didn't get enough sleep.

Before I left we worked on finishing Sarah's room and it looked beautiful. We walked her in with her eyes covered and she seemed thrilled. She wants to move things around a bit because she's decided she doesn't like where her bed is. She was very sweet. "I don't want to hurt your feelings, Mawmaw..." Of course, it didn't. It is her room. So, we'll be changing that and getting her things unpacked and put away.



I have piles of clothes in my and Sarah's room to put away.

My uncle helped with painting and even painted the trim and doors in a couple of other rooms. He also painted my front door. I bought some blue paint. I think I'm the only one who likes it. Besides, if I get tired of it, I can paint it a different color. I love paint. Bright, beautiful colors just bring so much cheer. Sarah's room is like sunshine now. It was so dark before but I never noticed it because I loved the red paint.

I have to put the light up in Sarah's room.

This week we must prepare for school, which begins on the 10th. She needs skirts and shoes and a book bag and a few more supplies. I bought some but not enough. She needs leggings for when it gets cold. I need to check her winter coat, too.

I have to finish the first draft of my Anthology story.

Now, I'm off. As you can see, there is a lot on my plate and this doesn't tell it all.

I'm tired just reading it all.







1 comment:

  1. Well I must have missed your going so glad to see you back and having had a good time!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.