Thursday, January 15, 2015

Bacon, Bacon

Sarah and I decided last week that Thursday night would be game night and we've been playing Uno Attack. We forgot supper and decided after the second game to forage. 

Sarah recently acquired a love for bacon. She'd never had it before last night. She loves pork chops, too, and would eat them every night if I would make them. Until this last few months she's always been a very picky eater.

We wandered around the kitchen trying to decide what we'd each eat. I was going for soup. Then she gave me a gap-toothed grin and said, "Is there any bacon?"

"Yes."

"I'll have bacon."

So, I take it out and there's six slices. Enough for me a sandwich and her three slices. While it is cooking in the microwave, Sarah breaks into song in an operatic voice and flowing hand motions. I share this masterpiece with you now.

"My little piggy has di------ed, but I don't ca----re! I'll eat him!"

3 comments:

  1. Love bacon! Thought you might have cooked it outside - that would be double fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Sounds like you have you a real meat eater there. If she ver becomes vegetarian you will have to remind her of her little rhymn.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.