Tuesday, January 3, 2006

Much Ado...

I am trying to find my way through the morass of internet entertainment I am now involved in and it is not easy. I spend about 2 hours answer things like email, groups I belong to, and this blog. I need to update two websites, the church site and my personal one.

It came to me in the evening yesterday that I might be spending valuable time posting to a blog, updating a site, and participating in banter on boards that could be better used in writing that novel I keep putting off working on. I do work on it but allow myself to be distracted. It is kinda hard to ignore someone wanting assistance to get up after back surgery. And the boss would not approve of my using job time to write my novel. At least. . . I don't think so. Mmmm.

Anyway, I am going to sit down and work out a plan. I have to limit something. Since I have an eight hour, five day a week job and have to keep house and have church a couple of times a week, I am going to have to work hard to find the extra time. Or I could let something go. Maybe I could give away someone.

What puzzles me is why, when it seems to be going well, and the writing is flowing, that I just get distracted with living and doing other things I find less enjoyable? I have no answer. I doubt anyone does. I don't know if it matters.

So, today it will be brief. I am tired of messing with all of the stupid things I mess with to no point. I am obviously looking for answers in the wrong place! If there are way to structure my time that will still leave me with an unstructured feeling I would love to know about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.