Monday, September 25, 2023

This Too Shall Pass


 And it did. I got nothing done today that was on my list. I didn't get to sleep until around 3 a.m., despite lying in bed with my CPap mask on. I almost go up but decided to just tough it out. I listened to a podcast until I was tired. I turned out the light at 3 a.m. Took a few minutes to get to sleep but I was up at 8 a.m.

I did a devotional and played some games. Then took the shopping trip. I got some groceries and went to Dollar General to get household supplies. So, that's taken care of for the next month. 

I also stopped at the Dollar Tree to get some marbles. I found them! Two bags for my project. I saw this on a video on line and realized I needed it. Two Dollar General baking pans. Two bags of Dollar Tree marbles. Put the marbles in the bottom pan. Put your spices in the top pan. The pan held two shelves of spices. Dollar Tree sells the baking pans cheaper, but they are much smaller. I may have to make a second one of these.


On my return, after I put away all the items and finished the project, I sat and listened to podcasts. I realized a few moments ago that Icouldn't stay up much longer so I'm headed off to the Land of Nod. Yes, that's a place and you can Google it if you want. My eyes feel crosed and I've made a hundred errors while typing this. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.