Tuesday, June 26, 2012

An Enticing Tuesday

I have said before that I hate Mondays. I do. But I really hate it when Tuesday is seductive. A cool breeze caressed my face and arms this morning and sunshine kissed my cheeks from a smiling blue sky. I desperately wanted to stay home. I didn't feel well to start with. Not enough sleep probably. I got up at 6:30 and went back to bed at 7:00, fully dressed. I dozed until 7:30 when I got up, brushed my teeth and combed my hair again. My clothes weren't mussed as I simply lay on the bed but I fell just terrible. Still I have to work so here I am.

The huge window at my desk taunts me.

I am supposed to have phone duty today. That means I'll spend three hours answering the phone and greeting clients and answering questions. I will get no real work done. I'm taking my 15 minute break now so I can write this.

My online writer's group met last night in a G+ hangout. There were only three but we had a nice time talking. It is amusing in a way. We do talk writing but it seems much more fun than it probably should be.

I'm really struggling with my thinking. Fibro fog has been really bad this whole month. In fact, for the last three months it has been really bad. I am barely able to concentrate at work and when I get home, forget it. I'm mostly in a . . . well, a fog. Not even reading a lot because it takes so much effort to concentrate. This disease is a curse. It robs you of time.

All right, back to the mine. Not sure what the rest of the day will be like.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.