Friday, July 31, 2020

Another Cloudy Day

As you can see, we have another gloomy day in Evansville. There's been a bit of rain, but I don't know when it fell. The air is much cooler; in fact, my phone tells me it is 74° F right now. That's astounding and I wish it was dry outside so I could sit on the patio.

Today has been one of those unproductive days. I made my bed and read my Bible a bit. That's it. Talked for probably an hour on the phone with my adopted daughter (my granddaughter's mom). 

I am getting ready to get some lunch but wanted to stop and do another post. I have been so negligent of the blogs because health issues kept me down. I'm a very depressing person! So rather than constantly rant on about it, I let things slide. Who wants to hear about someone else's problems, anyway?

My goal this afternoon? Do some editing on John's novel. Do some writing on my novel. Get out of the house for an hour just to feel like I'm free to do so. Maybe stop by Lic's for ice cream? Maybe read one of the books I have lying around. 

Lofty goals. All this IF I'm not too sleepy to move. 


2 comments:

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.