Sunday, July 1, 2007

Trying to Keep It Together

It has been a trying month. For more info here check the 360 site. Suffice it to say it has caught up with me. I am exhausted and depressed. The two usually do go hand in hand where I am concerned. When I get tired, I get depressed. I am going to try and get some real rest tonight.

David and Becca moved into their apartment. I hope everything will go well for them now. If he will just get that GED so he can get better jobs. He now thinks he wants to join the Coast Guard but they won't take GED's. I told him get the GED and take a college math and college English class. That will effectively get people to look past the GED. Who knows, he may find he likes education.

Right.

I'm not going to have a bowl of ice cream and go to bed.

Happy 4th of July, America! I love you.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By dixiegirl at 2007-07-01

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.